New playwright: Fabrizio Sinisi
We are glad to announce our new collaboration with the playwright Fabrizio Sinisi (1987).
Sinisi is playwright and poet, he permanently works with Italy’s main theatres and directors, and several of his plays are already translated and published, in Italy and abroad.
Amongst his plays:
La grande passeggiata (The long walk), 2012:
– published in English within the volume New Writing Italia (Editoria & Spettacolo, Roma 2014)
– selected by the Italian Institute of Culture of New York within the project Italian Playwrights (2017/2018)
Natura morta con attori (Dead nature with actors), 2016:
– staged at Piccolo Teatro di Milano within the festival Tramedautore (2016)
– presented in German translation in Berlin within Fabulamundi – Playwriting Europe (2019)
Guerra santa (Holy war), 2018:
– awarded with Premio Testori per la Letteratura (2018)
– presented in French translation at Theatre de la Ville within the project “Chantiers d’Europe” (2019)
– presented in German translation at Werk X Theater of Vienna (2019)